Error loading zones

From: Forgotten Realm (f_realm@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/02/99

Now that I have my olc patched in, it has decided to crash every time I try
to run my executable.  It makes it until it tries to load the zone files and
then crashes after saying "Loading zone files"  I'm having trouble
determining what is causing the problems, and I'm terrible at deciphering
the debugger.  Originally, it seemeed as though the error was caused by a
call to rewind(fl) in db.c, but I haven't touched that file and the debugger
has stopped mentioning it.
Everything worked fine before this patch, so I know it is somehow related to
that.

Does anyone have an idea what type of error I may have made patching in OLC
1.5 onto base circlebpl11 code that might cause this???