[CODE] Dynamic Boards v2.2

From: Phil Durand (phildurand@home.com)
Date: 05/10/99

Has anyone tried to use the Dynamic Boards v2.2 from Ceramic Mouse? There is
a "scandir" command being used in the boards_init_boards (in boards.h) But
there are no functions called scandir! This may be just a win98 thing, but
it would be really nice if someone would tell me how I would go about fixing
this. If there is no scandir command, has anyone figured out another way of

Thank you for your time,
Phil Durand