Re: [CODE] Dynamic Boards v2.2

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 05/10/99

> Has anyone tried to use the Dynamic Boards v2.2 from Ceramic Mouse? There is
> a "scandir" command being used in the boards_init_boards (in boards.h) But
> there are no functions called scandir! This may be just a win98 thing, but
> it would be really nice if someone would tell me how I would go about fixing
> this. If there is no scandir command, has anyone figured out another way of

        You could try looking up the readdir or opendir functions.  MSVC
should have good help pages on it, as well as examples.  Basically you're
just gathering the different directories names, and this can be done any
way you'd like.  Scandir just happens to be one of the easiest ways to do
this.

        If you're still having trouble figuring it out, start you search
at a more general topic - search for 'dirent' or 'dirent.h'.

                                                        PjD