Re: Snooping

From: Don Goodner (goofy2@flash.net)
Date: 05/15/99

I've found that NOT snooping is a better way of running a mud. If you have
that must distrust in people, you need to fix that attitude of the mud.

HOWEVER, that wasn't your question. I have noticed with my mud that anytime
a player uses any editing tools (specifically OASIS) while being snooped,
the mud might crash. Does the same with copyto and dig on my mud. This
really doesn't affect my game though... I just don't snoop anyway, and have
instructed my admin to do the same. Clears up a LOT of tension that may
exist.

Don