Re: OasisOLC v2.0-pre9

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 05/19/99

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Daniel A. Koepke wrote:

>On Tue, 18 May 1999, George Greer wrote:
>
>> * top_shop fixed to be < instead of <= since it's different than all of
>>   the other 'top' variables.
>
>This is a CircleMUD bug, IMO, and should be dealt with as such.  The
>difference violates code consistency and logic.  The top shop variable
>should be an index to topmost shop, NOT the number of shops.

I agree, but I try to avoid fixing stock CircleMUD bugs/annoyances in
secondary packages.  It does change some stock code to do what Oasis needs
it to, but bugs are better fixed in CircleMUD patchlevels. I'll fix that
particular CircleMUD difference after breakfast.[1]

[1] I'm EDT, not PDT of cambot. My clock is 4 hours slower than the average
    person.  Makes it quite easy to stay awake until 4am though.