Re: [GUI] Soon to come!

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@pacific101.com)
Date: 06/24/99

"Realms of Aurealis" has a protocol that is used in my MUD for streaming
mp3s.  Basically, it has access to the MUDs data and allows you to send out
what you want.  I didn't code that part, so I don't know where to locate it,
but it would be a nice ingredient to an outside administrative console.

-k.