Re: Staff, Stiff, and Stuff

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 07/04/99

On Sun, 4 Jul 1999, Xual wrote:

>> Should be a new front web page designed sometime soon.  Someone else will
>
>Is that 3.1 I see in my crystal ball?

No, sorry.  We're just putting new web site pages (rather than the "stiff",
as in corpse, old pages) in since we've found someone with desire and now
can give access.  I would've made updates but the pages weren't accessible
to me until now and since this other person wants to that's more time for
me to work on the developer pages instead.

Although with the changes coming soon, we should have the manpower to get
3.1 out sooner than our previously projected date.  Of course, it's easy to
say that when we never had a projected release date in the first place. :)

--
George Greer            | Shirak's CircleMUD for Windows help
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://www.connect.ab.ca/~rbmstrk/