Re: New snapshots

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 07/05/99

On Mon, 5 Jul 1999, Fabrizio Baldi wrote:

>hemm.. it would be possible to have an additional patch file with only the
>last changes on CVS without including ALL changes every time?

You can always apply the old patch to clean code, apply the new patch to
clean code, and then diff those trees.  Otherwise the ChangeLog should let
you know where the changes are.

>another thing.. anyone has had problems under Win95/98 with the changes to
>sysdep.h due to VMS?? i had to recover the original one because after
>applying the patch the mud wouldn't compile.. it didn't recognize the new
>declaration of typedef socket_t .. i've applied the patch at least 4 times,
>and i'm sure enough that i haven't mismatched anything.. maybe i missed
>something.. :-((

Try the patch on clean code and let me know if you get errors.

--
George Greer, greerga@circlemud.org | Genius may have its limitations, but
http://developer.circlemud.org/     | stupidity is not thus handicapped.