newbie help

From: Allen J Beers (ajbeers1@juno.com)
Date: 07/27/99

I have a copy of Circlemud ver30bpl15 and would like to have the
specticles object, found in the high tower of magic, allow the player to
have detect invis and sense life insted of the wis and int assigned to
that object.

I have searched files on the ceramic mouse to no avail yet.  Would
someone please give me directions to where I could find the documentation
I need to read to accomplish this.

thank you

Allen J. Beers, sr.