DG Scripts

From: Chuck Carson (ccarson@phi.org)
Date: 08/05/99

Sorry if this has been asked before but I have been on and off the
list several times in the last few years.

I am looking into the DG Scripts for the first time but was
confused by the different patches on the site.

I have pl 15 circle with Oasis 2.0. What is the first DG patch
I should apply? I tried them all but none came close.

I know I am probably going to have to hand patch a lot, but
which is the best starting point?

Since the DG Scripts are more important to me then Oasis,
is there a DG patch that goes cleanly into bpl15 w/o Oasis?

Thanks,
CHuck