Re: CODE: name approval

From: QA Developer (developer@csgmail.artisoft.com)
Date: 08/06/99

The whole problem with Name Approval is an Immortal needs to be available
all of the time to process this request.

I've worked on a mud that required this and implemented a setup where they
cannot leave the mud school or start town and may not advance past level 3
until their name was changed.

This could be done using notes/email/or in person depending on the time
differences. The Directors can also change the players names for them RT.

--Dave