Re: GETPFILEPOS

From: Tooie (zyrenthian@home.com)
Date: 08/11/99

dont know if this is a repeat or not... I sent this with the wrong email
account but
never received it with the right one (if you can follow all that :P )

The macro your missing is this

#define GET_PFILEPOS(ch)      ((ch)->pfilepos)

but if you just did a cut and paste, your missing the underscore.
If not... this was in utils.h

Tooie