Re: version of olc that works with bpl15

From: Xual (xual@danathara.dhs.org)
Date: 08/15/99

On Sun, 15 Aug 1999, Nick Gawronski the chihuahua eater wrote:

>       Hi, I sent this message a few days ago and got no response so what
> is the best version of olc that works with circle30bpl15?  Please write
> back?  bye

You probably got no response because this question has been answered quite a
few times since pl15 came out.  The archives are your friend, never forget
that.  But, since I am in such a splendid mood today, I'll point you at 2
versoins that work.  Somewhere on the Ceramic Mouse you will find Oasis2.0,
and you can find a version of 1.6b with DG Scripts at Marks site, which is
http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts/

--

"Misery is boundless"
        -Xual the Torturer, on the Eve of the Sundering.

Danathara Online RPG
telnet://danathara.dhs.org:4000