Re: [OASIS] oasis v2 minor bug fix

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 08/28/99

On Thu, 15 Jul 1999, Chris Gilbert wrote:

^>Had a prob with redit reported by our builders:

>if someone is stood in a room, and they start editing that room, and
>then someone else walks or someone leaves or quits the game (actually
>quitting the game might cause a crash if the person is in the room to
>start with).  When the person editing saves it doesn't use the correct
>list of ppl in the room on some occasions.  (note the assign_triggers is
>from dg_scripts which most ppl probably don't have)

I'm a bit backlogged (a month and a half late), but here's a preliminary
patch that will be the next version sometime soon.  As soon as I fix the
shops problem I'll upload a 2.0.1 release to ftp.circlemud.org.

http://moving.m-l.org/~greerga/oasis2/OasisOLCv2.0.1.pre

That's my desktop on a dialup 56k PPP connection so it may or may not be up
when tried later.

--
George Greer            | The Ceramic Mouse & Snippets
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://developer.circlemud.org/