WebRing (read if you're on it)

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 08/28/99

Everyone with a CircleMUD WebRing entry, don't forget to update the HTML
fragment at the bottom of the page to have:

  http://webring.circlemud.org/

instead of:

  http://mud.gator.net/~cmring/

I'll start removing sites from the ring that haven't changed by October
1st. (It's been 4 months already.) Also check the rest of the fragment
found on http://webring.circlemud.org/ for any other possible problems.
Eventually we'll have that site be a bit more function but we need the ring
in order first.

WebRing's new readonly/readwrite mode seems a bit buggy as I can never get
into readwrite mode but I'll add the queue sites as soon as I can get to.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org