bpl16

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 08/28/99

If anything doesn't work, it's your fault for not testing it when we gave
you the chance. ;)

Strongly recommended to upgrade.  Read the ChangeLog and find out why...

ftp2.circlemud.org (AKA ftp.m-l.org) also has a mirror copy.  I'm not sure
when the ftp.stormhaven.org mirror updates but it has a faster link (T3)
than ftp.m-l.org (T1).

Not all pending bugs have been fixed though, so a bpl17 will be released
sometime in the future, maybe December, maybe not.

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org