naming conventions/set name

From: Angus Mezick (amezick@edgil.com)
Date: 11/12/99

Hmmm, lots of people who name computers use a theme.  I have seen x-men,
zoo animals, mathamaticians, rocks, garden veggies, characters in
Buckaroo Banzai (the movie), star trek, elements, designers,
tomatoe species(what is my boss thinking).  I swear there is a RFC
on just this topic.
--Angus
OB circle:
Um, that set name patch/snippet posted earlier has one fatal flaw.
(Well at least one)  It allows you to rename a person the same as
another character.  You could end up with 2 player file entries for
Bert but only one obj file (ouchies)

<...bobbit...>

--
Excusing bad programming is a shooting offence, no
 matter _what_ the circumstances.