Re: naming conventions/set name

From: Phillip A Ames (kirk47@juno.com)
Date: 11/15/99

> 'mozart' for the sound server; 'checkers' for the gaming computer; and
> 'redcoat' for the big, bad Win98 computer (which, up until I put
together
> the Pentium III, was the only computer running just Windows [the game

Call the game computer 'Joshua' and have it say 'Shall we play a game?'
every time you turn it on [reference to Wargames for those of you who
don't recognize this].

Phillip Ames       | AOL IM: Grathol  | ICQ: 8778335 |
"I will break you into pieces, hold you up for all the
world to see, what makes you think you are better than
me?" -Everclear, Like A California King, 1997