Re: Anybody ever seen a "warm reboot"

From: Rohan Wallace (rohan@senet.com.au)
Date: 12/23/99

> Please note that copyover 1.5 has a bug in it which causes circlemud to
> dump a core (crash badly for those who don't know) on unix machines.
> Despite the fact I emailled the author about it and gave him a fix, no new
> updates have appeared anywhere that I can find.
> I am quite happy to email patches to interested people

My apologies, that should have been copyover 5, NOT copyover 1.5. typos :(

Rohan Wallace
System Programmer                  222 Grote Street
SE Network Access                  Adelaide SA 5000
e-mail rohan.wallace@senet.com.au  Australia
phone:   (08) 8221 5221            PGP Public Key available from
fax:     (08) 8221 5220            http://www.senet.com.au/PGP
support: (08) 8221 5792