Re: patching

From: Mac Manson (stabaho@uswest.net)
Date: 01/21/00

I personal hand patch also, at first because I didn't have a choice in the
matter. but now because it lets me know the code I put in, and you never
know when you will see something else you will want to change or play with.
But with something like the deathgate scripts or olc it is a long job, even
though there are a lot of new files, so they go by fast. But to sum it up.
Hand patching is always best, but it is a little easier to patch a couple
.rej files than 30 files overall