Re: [QUESTION] About Classes

From: Mac Manson (stabaho@uswest.net)
Date: 01/21/00

Infinite Planes 38.208.159.4 (4545) has it set so that when you start the
game you are a journeyman I believe. You have no skills, and can only use
nonspecialized items. After you make it to level 3 you have to join a guild
to make anymore progress. You join a guild by offering to join, for which
you have to strip all eq off. It is for a stat check, which cant be modified
by eq, if your offer is accepted, you join. Otherwise it tells you what the
reason your offer was refused. Which could run from not enough stats, to
your already in a guild. They do allow you to multiclass several times, and
have layers of classes, where you need to have been a certain class to be
eligible for the second class (first tier wizard, second tier arch mage).
log in and do a help classes for more info on it. When you multiclass, you
also can't you spells/skills unless you are the right level still. so no
first level casting a thirtieth level spells