Re: OT: AP Computer Science

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 01/25/00

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Jeremy Elson wrote:

>J P writes:
>>
>>Advanced Placement Computer Science
>>
>>its a high school thing
>
>Hey!  I took that in 91.  5 on A and AB.

Congratulations, 5 is the highest. You're lucky, my high school didn't even
offer it.  Had I known it existed I would have though.  I don't consider it
a huge loss since I like CS (called SAN here) courses anyway.

For Alex, they give college credit if you pass these tests well enough
after paying over $80 to take them.

--
George Greer            | Death's Gate Scripts
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://www.mindspring.com/~heilpern/dg_scripts/