Re: OT: AP Computer Science

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 01/25/00

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Zeavon Calatin wrote:

>Of course, the best advice is my first word: study

A good way to learn is to study other source code (like CircleMUD).[1]

Remember that you're looking at one way of doing it which may not
necessarily be the best though.  With that in mind, you'll be open to
finding new methods as well as figuring out existing code.

--
George Greer            | My beta stuff and related information.
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://www.circlemud.org/~greerga/

[1] However with 7 years of CircleMUD code and however many years of Diku
    code, there's bound to be some places that are dumb, suboptimal, or
    just screaming for a rewrite. The 'prototype' idea is great though.