Re: Help CORE DUMPED ERROR

From: Alex Mann (alex4501@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/28/00

Hi
What you said about the buffer not being able to cope with the strings, is
it possible that i am trying to send too much data to it, such as a wld file
which contains loads on rooms, the one i was adding when this probelm
occured held about 80 rooms, is this likeley to cause the problem or shall I
Alex