Mob Wait States?

From: Phillip A Ames (kirk47@juno.com)
Date: 03/19/00

Hey all,
Got a quick question...  Is there any way to get mobs to obey wait states
too?  I want to put in a pause here and there on a function I'm writing
that has the mob "speak" to the player, and when looking through comm.c I
noticed it only checked the descriptor list for a mob wait state...
should I just create a similar loop that runs through all the mobs in the
world, or is there an easier way to do this(without the use of DG
scripts, etc.)?  Thanks,

-Phillip

Phillip Ames       | AOL IM: Grathol  | ICQ: 8778335 |
"I will break you into pieces, hold you up for all the
world to see, what makes you think you are better than
me?" -Everclear, Like A California King, 1997