Re: [CODE] Bits in general Anderson at "Mar 21, 0 00:53:56 am"

From: Glenn M. Brunette (gbrunett@cyberenet.net)
Date: 03/21/00

Josh,

   I coded the 128-bit patch into Bpl17-Dg17a-Oasis20.  It took about
1 day of coding.  The only touchy part was the OLC as you mentioned.
After looking at db.c, however, it was not at all difficult to
extrapolate what needed to be done.  I now have it working with
everything using stock worlds.  I am in the process of rewriting
our site using the port above so I will worry about migrating our
world later.  I am only working on infrastructure changes at the
moment.