Re: ftp site

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 03/25/00

On Sat, 25 Mar 2000, Edward J Glamkowski wrote:

>Is there any chance somebody can do a cleanup of the ftp site?  There are
>plenty of "obsolete" files on there.  For example, casebreak.patch - this
>fix is already incorporated into the existing version of the stock code,
>and anybody using older versions probably already has it by now.

Sure, if you want to point them all out. :)

>Maybe create a new directory under 'contrib' called 'obsolete' into which
>stuff that has made its way into stock code is moved.  It's a real hassle
>to sift through all those files, especially if you aren't using a GUI
>based ftp program.

That's what the Developer's Site Beta version is designed to help with,
http://mouse.m-l.org/

I haven't had feedback so it'll stew there for awhile longer before I move
it to developer.circlemud.org.

--
George Greer            | Stock CircleMUD Bug Reporting or Help
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://bugs.circlemud.org/