do_users error

From: Jason Pullara (lordkat@worldspy.net)
Date: 03/25/00

Hey

Im running windows 98 and i inclorperated the 'races' and the 'auction' patch found on the circlemud ftp, im also using the 3.0 bpl 17.

now onto my question

When omsone logs into my mud as IceY, the guy is a cyborg (this character is premade) the first time I did a "users" it gave me up to the levle, then skipped a line and gave me the rest (for user IceY only)

this worked for about 5 minutes
then when I tried to do it again my MUD done crashed on me =/ anyone got any ideas?

--LordKaT