Re: Mobile-loading question

From: Ron Martin (rmartin@cps.cmich.edu)
Date: 03/27/00

AxL wrote:
--<SNIP>--
> a "4 0 2" overall grouping, rather than the original "2 2 2" that was
> intended.  Any ideas?
--<SNIP>--

I've been considering altering the code on my MUD so that the value for
"max number on the mud" would reflect the max number on the mud _if the
mobile is not sentinel_, but reflect the number in the _room_ if it is
sentinel.  That way I can have the same mob vnum for several sentinel
guards in different places, and I won't have to alter any of my existing
mob files, AFAIK.  Any comments on that idea or issues that one may
foresee?

Thanks.

Ron Martin
rmartin@cps.cmich.edu