Re: CODE NEWBIE class declaration and function pointers

From: Stephen Miller (stephen@pagemiller.com)
Date: 05/12/00

Okay I understand that c is not c++ and was a mistake on my part.  What I
wanted to know was how to do the code below for classes...

>struct mine myarray[4] = {
>  {2,1,3},
>  {5.0,6.0,7.0},
>};

Thanks for the info on the pointers for functions, extremely helpful.

I know that you can do one class construction on one line, but is it
possible to do something similar above while instantiating an array of
objects using the class constructer to init variables? thanks.

-Steve