Re: DG Script question

From: Allan Hangaard (villain@get2net.dk)
Date: 05/15/00

The variable you are looking for is: %actor.name%

Your script should then look something like this.

Trigger Intended Assignment: Objects
Trigger Type: Wear , Numeric Arg: 100, Arg list: None
Commands:
   wait 10
   osend %actor% Your eyes begin to glow red
   wait 2
   %echoaround% %actor% %actor.name%'s eyes begin to glow red.
   end

Allan