DG Script question

From: Jeff Boschee (jeffb@gregs.com)
Date: 05/12/00

I am trying to make a script for an object that shows a message to the
wearer/wielder but echoes a message to the room.

Basically this is what I want to see (If possible)

Schmuckatelly wears a clown hat of infravision

to char:
Upon wearing the hat your eyes glow red.

to room:
Schmuckatelly's eyes glow red.

I am able to do the first part, but I can't figure out if there is a
variable that will work for the second part,
I've tried %name%, %actor%, %victim%.

I don't want to hard code the name in the script for obvious reasons.

Zarius