Re: OLC problems with Ascii Pfiles

From: Dana Luther (dtluther@mindspring.com)
Date: 05/18/00

In the ascii pfiles patch is a modification to modify.c which affects your
editors.
You might want to go through what was changed there and make sure you didn't
end up altering something that shouldn't have been.  (I know that if you use
the
improved_edit, the ascii pfiles does NOT patch into modify.c cleanly)