Re: (no subject)

From: Caniffe (caniffe@caniffe.org)
Date: 05/23/00

Hello,

> C:\circle30bpl17\src\util\wld2html.c(12) : fatal error C1083: Cannot
> open include file: 'conf.h': No such file or directory
> Error executing cl.exe.

Best fix for most of these files is to edit each file and replace:
#include "conf.h"
with
#include "../conf.h"

and adjust the Makefile or build environment accordingly.

Or, just copy the failed headers from src/ into src/util.

-C.

(Not saying this is the best way - it's just one approach - and its been so
long since I've used the Win build enviroment, I may have even missed the
boat)