Re: Newbie: Trouble Making Makefile Under windows 98 wi th Cygwin

From: Minturn.Del.PRC.Oceana (Del@PRCOceana.Corona.Navy.Mil)
Date: 05/25/00

I believe all these questions you asked have been answered many times.
First thing to learn before you dive into the code is where your resources
are.
1. Circlemud mailing list archive is your first resource.
2. Second resource is developer.circlemud.org and ftp.circlemud.org
3. Since your using windows to compile there is a web page(s) out there
   that has step by step compile/patch/etc.. information on it. Those pages
   can be found in the mailing list archive. (check the bottom for link to
it).
4. If you can't find your answer in any of those, then ask on the list.
   Tell the list that you checked the above resources and could not find
   your answer. When asking for help, place as much relevent information as
possible
   in the message (code, errors, explanations, what you tried, etc).

Sorry, but I don't do windows! :) Linux for mud all the way!