Re: newbie: Sense you didn't notice :ANOTHER NEW PROBLEM: Compling

From: Paul Tidwell (FateDestroyer@aol.com)
Date: 05/27/00

ok well your help didn't actually tell me what to do, and even though i'm an
idiot I figured it out, I edited my makefile and made it bash licheck now
instead and it gets all the way almost done and now gives me this:

make ../bin/circle
gcc -c -g -O2 -Wall  act.comm.c
In file included from act.comm.c:12:
sysdep.h:319: #error "You forgot to include conf.h or do not have a valid
system
 define."
In file included from act.comm.c:20:
db.h:42: #error "Unknown path components."
make[1]: *** [act.comm.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2