Re: help!!

From: Bobby L. Russ (russ@eng.usf.edu)
Date: 06/07/00

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, George Greer wrote:

> On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Nathaniel White wrote:
>
> >I encountered many errors when trying to addin races to my code, so i
> >removed the race coding that i had done, but now i have a lot more errors.
> >therefore leaving me no choice but to delete all of the code.
>
> You could've asked the list...

Why did you delete all of the code?  Did you not have a backup?  Correct
me if I am wrong, but it states almost everywhere that you should back
things up before adding code.  Next time, try that :-)

> >Now heres where i need help. if anyone can get me a copy of circlemud with
> >olc already added.
>
> ftp://ftp.circlemud.org/pub/greerga/
>
> It's been sitting there awhile.  I want to get the real v2.0.1 release
> before sticking on the FTP site.
>
> --
> George Greer
> greerga@circlemud.org

"If you have love, you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't
have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have." -Sir James M. Barrie

        Need computer repair, assembly, or advice?
        Feel free to ask me for more information.

http://v-i.hypermart.net -*- http://www.eng.usf.edu/~russ