Re: question

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 06/11/00

On Sun, 11 Jun 2000, Nathaniel White wrote:

>Has anyone ever had a problem with [OLC]'s SEDIT. whenever i use it, it
>crashes the mud.

The editor I use least frequently.

>If it cannot be fixed, then please tell me where the doc is or mail me
>the info, on adding them in manually. i have circle30bpl15 w/ OLCv2.0.

You may want bpl16 because serious problems have been fixed from prior
version of CircleMUD. I can't remember if there was a memory corruption bug
in bpl15 that was fixed or not right now.

>Crashing the mud. please help me. I've spent alot of time figuring out
>most of the coding on my own, but this puzzles me.

And your GDB/VisualC++ backtrace is where?

--
George Greer
greerga@circlemud.org