Re: CircleMud Patch level 17 [BUG]

From: Jeremy Maloney (riodan@cyberspace.org)
Date: 06/14/00

Yes Chris, it is a bug in the do_say structure, which I've already
fixed, I didn't however check to see if the Oasis Olc patch had
any direct influence on the bug yet. However, wheither it be,
oasis or Circle, it makes no difference at this point.
In regards to your post, I will always  assume a bug is the culprit,
I've been coding on Muds and Mudding for almost 9 years, and 99.9
percent of the time, it's a code problem of some sort. Or in most of
my cases, a lack of caffeine and too much time in front of my computer.