Re: Bombs away [Siteless - Again]

From: Michael Fara (mfara@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 06/15/00

I'm sorry if I offended you, that wasn't my goal. I was just kind of
suprised that you have never tried to run your own MUD even after all of
that playing. If you ask me, you should be well ready to take the next step
and try to work on your own. Especially if you have been dedicated enough to
stay involved with playing the games for all that time. This is no way means
you have to, or anything like that. I was simply thinking, hmm why not? As
for offering your system for someone else's use, I think thats quite nice of
you and I wasn't trying to imply that you should apologize for anything.

If you really do want to make your own MUD, just go for it. Don't feel you
aren't qualified, you have to learn somehow. That was really the point of my
message.

Mike