Re: [CODE]

From: Glover, Rick I. (RIGLOVER@PHJW.com)
Date: 06/19/00

Since color is a part of the "char_data", you cannot have color in the
character creation.  The way that I was able to do this was to add a
variable to the "descriptor" which will hold the color instead.  The
descriptor is the only thing you really have available to you until the
character is actually created in the last part of nanny() before you reach
the menu.

Rick