Re: [CODE] I hope and pray I'm not asking FAQs :(

From: Del (caminturn@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/30/00

Just thought I would point out something, as some bad info was put here.
(late reply, but hopefully will be useful)

Christian Duvall wrote:

> GET_CLASS(ch) is a macro defined in utils.h
>
> There is no function that I know of, other than using a constant [ such as
> pc_class_list ] to retreive that data. If you really wish to write one you

Class.c

const char *pc_class_types[] = {
  "Magic User",
  "Cleric",
  "Thief",
  "Warrior",
  "\n"
};

I am sure there is some code in there somewhere to use that
just search the code for pc_class_types and see what they
do to call it. (to get the proper class)