Levels, Saving Throws

From: Torgny Bjers (tb@sbbs.se)
Date: 07/04/00

Hello,

  Server: CircleMUD 3.0, bpl 17
      OS: Windows NT 4.0 Server
Hardware: Dell Precision 210 Workstation, Dual Processor
Compiler: Microsoft Developer Studio 97, C++ 5.0

   I have changed the number of levels from the standard 34 to 99 mortal
levels and imms at 100+ and impl as 105.  I also changed the defines, and
made sure the thac0 was ok.  So far so good, it seems to work as well, but I
need to know exactly what to change...
   Do I need to change Saving Throws from the present 40 to 105 or
something?  Is there anything else that I need to change?

Kind Regards,
Torgny Bjers (Artovil)
Arcane Realms
telnet://arcane-realms.dyndns.org:3011/