Re: Resets and Unique items

From: Alex (fletchra@qsilver.queensu.ca)
Date: 07/04/00

> >As I see it for resets, the zone should not reset as long as a player is
> >in it. (Exception: cities?). In fact, resets should probably be pretty
> >rare.
> Some zone would never get reset.  No mobs make a dull zone.
This is already built into the CircleMud (and indeed DikuMud) code.  For
zone resets:
  0 -- never
  1 -- only when empty (read: no players in it)
  2 -- always

All of these apply when the counter has hit the lifetime of the zone (of
course).

> I give my written consent to make this document public domain.
As a side note, anything (on this list) is considered to be under the
copyright of the author, but free to use.

Ae.