Re: alignment / ac

From: George Greer (greerga@circlemud.org)
Date: 07/06/00

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Edward J Glamkowski wrote:

>Hey George - is there any plan to move it to 0 = naked and then just go
>up, the higher to more armored?  I know it is AD&D based, but this is
>something that really should be changed, and I believe is actually going
>to be changed in the next edition AD&D.

Unless we redesign the entire code at some point in the future (which I'd
like to do eventually), no.

--
George Greer            | The Ceramic Mouse & Snippets
greerga@circlemud.org   | http://developer.circlemud.org/

* Forget DG Scripts, we're going to have Perl, Python, and whatever else I
  can cram in there! Maybe even Java if the VM fits. :)  Of course, I'm
  delirious from lack of sleep so I might be making it all up. LaTeX....