Re: [CODE] [NEWBIE] Make who show races.

From: Patrick Dughi (dughi@imaxx.net)
Date: 07/07/00

> I admit I AM stupid. I am stupid.  So could someone help me out and give me
> the code so that the who command will show races.  All I did trying was make
> the mud crash dozens of times.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

        I think perhaps, if you post your code, and point out areas with
problems, and gdb back traces, I would be willing to help.  I wouldn't
want to just give out code like that, when really you need to learn to
code if you're going to make/have code changes.

        Try posting your 'best shot' at it, and we can probably explain
how/why it went wrong, and how to fix it.  Then you'll know how to do it
in the future, if it comes up again, and you don't have to feel stupid
anymore :)

                        PjD