Dig and Copyto

From: StormeRider (silk@ici.net)
Date: 07/10/00

Has anyone updated do_dig and do_copyto for the new OLC mechanisms? I've
been trying to clean my (*antiquated*) copies and I've been having not so
much luck. Like the reverse directional doors arent being created.... and
if you redit a room you dug to, it crashes... fun stuff. :)

If not, I'll have to prolly try starting from scratch.

--
StormeRider
Creator of Winds of Storm       mudhosters.net:4008