newbie Mud Admin

From: Steve Z (mtgplayer2k@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/12/00

Hey I too am new to this list and to running my own
mud... I found that you can put one up for free on
www.shellyeah.org, they are upgrading right now so u
have to wait until they are done to create an account.
but anyways I need to know how to add into my code the
time left on a spell a character is affected by, how
to  add more levels to my mud(stock circle is 34),
Show IMP, CIMP, and GOd in stead of the person's class
and level, add a spell for identification of items and
characters, how to show good and evil in alignment on
the score, and adding classes.. Tall order huh?

~Steve Zura