Re: Ok I know this is stupid..

From: Fizal (amustapa@gamebox.net)
Date: 07/16/00

At 09:55 AM -0700 15/7/2000, Steve Z wrote:
>Also regarding the identify spell from the response I
>got last time... I have the scroll, but a mage does
>not have the spell identify...

Stock circle puts the spell as object-based only. That's why a mage can't
cast it. If you want a mage to be to cast identify, you'll have to redefine
the spell to be a part of 'learnable' spell list and set the spell level
for mages.

Check out: spells.h for spell definitions.
           class.c for spell level setting.

Note: Once you rearrange the position of the spell, you'll have to include
it in the spell_wear_off_mesg[] in constants.c and reset the spell number
of all indentify scrolls in the game.

---

Afizal Mustapa
Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.