{AD} Staff for KoliraMUD

From: Nathaniel White (nathanmwhite@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/17/00

Heya all,
    I have my mud online. but lost some of my builders, well actually just
havent seen them lately.
anywho. I need several builders to take head builders spots and builder
postions. also another coder, while iwork the new builders that i have. The
coder, id like to do some touching up on my code and add some new things as
well. drop me a line here, or email me directly :)
Thanks, Drakona
wintermute.legions.org port 4000

Hey, check out some funny pictures, jokes and games. I laughed so hard hwile
drinking, and also had it come out my nose.
http://www.twistedhumor.com/cgi-bin/affiliate/banner.cgi?9008